Friday, January 21, 2011

Okay, I spoke too soon

Henri chided me for boasting about the passing of the recent N'orEasters by picking me up this morning and dumping me ,while I was still comtemplating life at the top of my first cup of coffee , into a large snowdrift outside our backdoor. Its cold and wet, I get it!!!
We feature three kinds of hot chocolate at our cafe. My favorite is the white chocolate ( which monsieur le chef tells me isn't a chocolate at all but cocoa butter) with lavender and myrtle. He likes the dark chocolate with just a touch of Vietnamese cinnamon and ancho chili. We also offer the more traditional milk chocolate. We have real marshmallows and homemade whipped cream, if that is your pleasure.
Bon soir et bon appetit!
Arina Copain,
Office Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment